Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. Company will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Company collects information from you at several different points on our Site.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED. When you visit www.nemak.com, you may provide us with different types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide: We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. It is completely optional for you to participate. For example, we request information from you if you submit a resume with us. In this instance above, or similar instances, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and resume, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to register with us.
Web Site Use Information: Company receives and stores certain types of information whenever you visit our Site through the use of "cookies." A "cookie" is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system and is used to provide you with tailored information from a web site. In most instances, you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you a chance to decide whether to accept it. We use cookie information for automatic user recognition and to improve your overall on-line experience with Company.
E-mail Information: If you choose to correspond further with us through e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail addresses and our responses.
2. USE OF INFORMATION. Company will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. We use the personal information we collect for the purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making other products and services available to our customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Site or new products or services. Users who do not wish to receive those mailings (whether e-mail or paper mail) or who believe they are receiving those mailings by mistake can contact Company and request removal from the mailing list by e-mail at email@example.com
3. SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES. From time to time we may share the information we collect with agents, contractors or affiliates of Company for the purpose of providing services to Company.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW. Company reserves the right to release personal information when it believes it is appropriate to comply with the law, other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users or others.
5. OPT OUT. Our users are given the opportunity to "Opt Out" of having their personal information disclosed, used or distributed to third-parties and the opportunity to "Opt Out" of having us use the personal information for a purpose which is incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the User. To "Opt Out" request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
6. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION. Company provides you access to your personal information. You may update correct, add to or remove your personal information by e-mail to email@example.com
7. PUBLIC FORUMS. Company may in the future provide on-line bulletin boards, forums, and/or chat rooms for users who visit our Site. Be advised that any postings by a user will not be protected or confidential.
8. SECURITY. Company works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using software, which encrypts the information you provide to us.
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Statement is posted and effective as of April 1, 2004.
SECURITIES LAWS. This Site may include statements concerning Company's operations, prospects, financial condition and demand for our products, as well as plans and objectives that are forward looking. These statements are based upon current expectations and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are assumptions that are subject to many factors, many of which are beyond Company's control and, therefore, actual results could differ materially from those included in or contemplated by the statements. The Site and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation for the sale of securities. None of the information contained in this Site is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any securities-related filings or documents.
INFORMATION/PRESS RELEASES. This Site may contain information and press releases concerning Company. While this information was believed to be accurate to the best of Company's knowledge when put on this Site, Company expressly disclaims any duty or obligation to update such information or keep such information current.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION. You agree that Company, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason may terminate your use of the Site, and Company may, in its sole discretion, limit or suspend in whole or in part any User's access to the Site.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement sets forth the entire agreement and complete understanding of the parties with respect to the use of the Site and supersedes all other agreements, understandings, negotiations, warranties, representations between the parties. This agreement may be amended or waived only in writing and signed by both parties.
© Nemak. All Rights Reserved